NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Friday 7 May 2021

Man mourns after losing wife who just gave birth to twins

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
A man has taking to twitter to mourn the sudden death of his wife.

The man who took to the social media platform says it's very heartbreaking seeing his wife die just after putting to bed their set of twins.

He says he doubts if he would be able to pull through, but twitter users encouraged him and prayed for him.

He tweeted: "Seeing my wife's lifeless body breaks my heart, she never had the opportunity to hold her beautiful twins. I am SHATTERED, TRAUMATIZED & so AFRAID if I will be able to scale through this alone. She died in my arms."



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments