NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Monday 16 July 2018

Bimbo Thomas's Son Turns Two [Photos]

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Nollywood actress Bimbo Thomas son was a year older yesterday -- 2 precisely and those  on Bimbo's timeline heard it. Lol. They heard it in a good way though, cus one can never be tired of seeing adorable photos of a 2-year old boy, except you no want make joy find you come, lol. We wish lil Jameel a belated happy birthday. His mom's words to him after the cut...


''It's was a whole lot of stress getting you to take all ds beautiful pictures, at a point you told me "mum leave me alone "šŸ˜„ I felt bad for abit but I didn't stop cos I see a young model in you, and I need to build that confidence in front a camera from early stage ......... Guess wot! Prince charming we nailed all the look, and it was worth all that stress you gave us ........šŸ˜šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜
HBD 2 my Joy Oluwatobilola, Oluwadahunsioromi, Eniolorundalola, Jameel , Ajadi you shall grow from strength to strength ijn. No evil will befall you ,and everyday of your life God's hand will forever be wit you my king.
To everyone that added a thing or two to ds day I say a very big thank you you'll are the real MVPs'' šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™ Styled by : Mum
Outfit from : @Stitchesbymo
My shoes : @Stitchesbymo
Photoshoot: @M12photography šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ
Accessories by : @iamteenana





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments