NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Saturday 22 September 2018

I’m Too Possessive To Marry An Actor- Nollywood Actress, Ferrari Bongkem

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Ferrari Bongkem is blessed with rare acting talent. Popularly known as ‘Omotoke Gold’ in Nollywood, the chubby role interpreter, who is also a producer and skin therapist, opens up on her career, relationship, nationality and sundry other issues.

How did you come into acting?
I came into the industry through Kunle Afod, who was introduced to me by a marketer.

How did you come about your name, Ferrari Bongkem?
Ferrari Bongkem is my real name. My dad named me ‎Ferrari while Bongkem is my indigenous name, being a Cameroonian.


Who amongst the Nollywood actors can you date?
They are all wonderful but I can’t date or marry an actor. I am way too possessive and jealous a person to settle down with one. Though, I am crushing on Don Jazzy, there are many women that want him too.

Are you in any serious relationship right now?
No. I am very single.

Can you marry a man younger than you?
Yes, I can, if he’s very mature. Age is not maturity so far he can treat a woman well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments