NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Monday 7 January 2019

Lol! What I Ordered Vs What I Got

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
A woman was left in tears after a fashion retailer sent her the wrong outfit on New Year's Eve - "ruining" her night.

Brittany Colley was gutted when she opened her Pretty Little Thing package to see that the completely wrong item had been sent to her.

The 19-year old had bought a last minute outfit the day before which was due to arrive at her house while she was at work.

She said: "I placed my order with Pretty Little Thing on December 30, as a last minute order as I couldn't find anything to wear."

But unfortunately for the business student, the outfit turned out not to be the dress she had wanted.

She said: "I opened the parcel to get ready as I'd been to work so didn't have a chance to look at it earlier in the day.

"When I opened it the material wasn't the same and when I held the dress up it was a complete different dress."

According to Brittany, of Middlesbrough, she burst into tears when she tried on the outfit.

She said: "I was crying my eyes out because I didn't have anything to wear and yeah it was nothing alike and so disgusting, like I couldn't even wear what they had sent me."



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments