NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Saturday 5 January 2019

Why I'm Not Married Yet & How I Fell In Love With My Fiance's Best Man, Actress Allwell Ademola Explains

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Nollywood actress, Allwell Ademola has revealed how and why she fell in love with her late fiance's best man. The actress who is also the grand daughter of Nigeria’s first Chief Justice, Justice Adetokunbo Ademola, made the revelation to The Sun. Read...

The dream of every woman is to get married someday and start a family, why are you different?

Man proposes but God disposes. I had planned to get married a while ago but it didn’t work out. I was so close to the altar but God disposed it. So, for now, I have no plans for marriage.


I learnt that after you lost your fiancé two months to your wedding, you moved on with his best man, how true?

Yes, I lost my man two months to our wedding. Armed robbers shot him and I mourned him for two years, and then I moved on with our best man. Yes, it’s true. He was my best friend even before I met my fiancĂ©, so I planned to make my best friend the best man at my wedding. Unfortunately and fortunately, his fiancĂ©e jilted him at about the same time I lost my fiancĂ©; so, he felt maybe, God didn’t want us as just friends. So, he proposed to me. What do you expect from a heartbroken woman at her lowest? I fell for it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments