NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Monday 4 March 2019

Thanks For Being My Sunlight, Annie Idibia Appreciates Husband, 2face

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Annie Idibia has publicly penned an appreciation note to her husband, Tubaba Idibia on her IG page.

She revealed that the last couple of days have been horrible for her but her husband, was there when she needed him the most. Annie described him as her sunlight and support system. She wrote;

Last Few days were so horrible... Thank u so much for being my friend when i needed one the most! thank u for staying up all those nights with me...your type is RARE! thanks for being my SUNLIGHT ! The only one who honestly truly understands me! my SUPPORT SYSTEM! #Appreciationpost #MyMine #myWorld ♥️

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments