NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Wednesday 16 September 2020

Blac Chyna allegedly gets 'no child support' from baby daddy Rob Kardashian for daughter Dream

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Blac Chyna alleges that she receives 'no child support' from baby daddy Rob Kardashian, 33, for their three-year-old daughter Dream.

The 32-year-old model made the bombshell claim during a recent appearance on SiriusXM’s Hip Hop Nation, where she chose supporting her kids by herself as her 'biggest flex.'

'My biggest flex? I mean, just honestly taking care of my kids by myself as a single parent, but no child support. So that's my biggest flex,' said Chyna, who welcomed Dream in 2016.

Blac Chyna was also indirectly accusing ex Tyga of skipping out on child support, being that she share son King Cairo, seven, with the 30-year-old rapper.

'I don't get no child support. That's my biggest flex,' she reiterated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments