NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Wednesday 7 October 2020

Kelly Rowland reveals she is expecting her second child

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Kelly Rowland has revealed she is pregnant with her second child. She and husband Tim Weatherspoon are already parents to son Titan Jewel, six.

The Destiny's Child star, 39, debuted her bump in a stunning shoot for the latest issue of Women's Health.

She said: We had been talking about it loosely, and then COVID happened. And we were just like, "Let's see what happens". 

'I was thinking, Oh my god, my fans are gonna be so disappointed. They wanted an album first, but they got a baby! And I was like, "I have to figure this out so they get both".'

Kelly said she fell pregnant quickly and that their baby is due later in the year.

The superstar told the publication she had been nervous to share the news when country is facing the coronavirus pandemic and a 'national reckoning on race'.

She said: 'You still want to remind people that life is important. And being able to have a child... I'm knocking at 40's door in February. 

'Taking care of myself means a lot to me.' 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments