NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Tuesday 13 October 2020

My mom's sickness has made me stay away from #EndSARS protests - Burna Boy

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Burna Boy has explained why he has been missing from the forefront of #EndSARS protests ongoing in the country. 

He broke his silence on twitter when many kept asking him why he has not led a protest.

Reacting on Twitter, he said he was dealing with a personal family issue, has his mom just went through a serious surgery.

He also said before now, Wizkid and Diddy had sent his mom flowers asking her to get well soon.

He tweeted: “I was dealing with a Personal Family issue at the Beginning of these Protests. My mum had Serious Surgery last week!

“We were all invested in making sure she recovers! I am not about that “put it all out on social media” life. We decided the focus must solely be on this protest.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments