NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Tuesday 6 October 2020

My Zaddy without a pot belly! Mosun Filani celebrates husband as he turns 50

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Nollywood actress, Mosun Filani is excited as her husband turns the big 50. Sharing photos of her hubby, she accompanied it with praises saying she is her one and only Zaddy without a pot belly and also prayed for him.

Her birthday wish;

''Happy golden jubilee my King!!!

As u achieve this great milestone today my love Dr Olukayode Oduoye @kayodeoduoye , I wish many happy returns in good health and wealth…. I wish u happiness, peace and joy for the rest of ur life.

Thank u for going thru this journey of ur life with me… Thank u for being the only Omo olofa that can handle a full flesh ekiti woman like me.

Happy 50th birthday my choco pie

Congratulations my Love.

My one and only Zaddy without a pot belly.''


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments