NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Wednesday 18 July 2018

Kylie Jenner Reveals The Story Behind Huge Scar On Her Leg

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Kylie Jenner has revealed the story behind the large scar on her leg in her new cover interview with GQ magazine.

The reality star, 20, exposed the mark as she draped herself over boyfriend Travis Scott, 26, in the accompanying shoot, and revealed the blemish was caused during a childhood injury.

The beauty entrepreneur said the accident occurred when she was just five years old, while playing with her older sister Kendall, now 22.

When asked about it during the interview, Kylie revealed it was the result of her winning a game of hide and seek with her older sister.


She said: 'When I was about five, my sister [Kendall] and I were playing hide and seek, and I hid inside this really tall, enclosed gate.

'After a while, when my sister didn't find me, I had to climb up on this sharp pole sticking out from the gate.'

Recalling the gruesome moment, she added with a squirm: 'I slipped, and the pole went into my leg. I tried pulling away to get the pole out, but it just tore through my whole leg.'

Kylie has always been open about the mark, and even shared a photo of it to her Instagram in 2015, captioned: 'I love my scar.'

The GQ cover marked her first joint interview with Travis - so it comes as no surprise they were very open about their personal life.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments