NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Thursday 27 September 2018

Cardi B Uses Duct Tape To Lift Her Breasts Before Heading Out For Paris Fashion Week

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
She did it all for the sake of fashion and she blamed it on the birth of her daughter Kulture.

Rap star Cardi B  took to Instagram to vent to her 33.5million followers that she had to use duct tape to lift her breasts before she headed out for Paris Fashion Week on Thursday. 

'Kulture did me bad,' the 25-year old star wrote in the caption of the candid video.
The Bodak Yellow MC can be seen filming from just above her stomach, wearing nothing but a duct tape from the back of her shoulders down over her breasts.


She wearing her raven tresses long and straight but pulled back into a ponytail.'This s*** is crazy, I have never done this s*** in my life, but f*** it. I have to f***ing tape my t*****s up because son... giving birth... my t*****s were already a little low, low,' an energetic and emphatic Cardi revealed about her breasts.

"I got my t*****s done when I was 19 and I never wore a bra so when I was pregnant my s*** was looking nice though nice, I was like oh s***.'
She then hinted to her fans that may have more plastic surgery on her ample assets.

'I don't give a f***, if you see me gone in November or December, I'm getting my t*** done I don't give a f***. Matter of fact.. I call it t***y renovation because I got to renovate this sh****.'

She ended with: 'I'm out here taping myself so I can look like this. I want my s*** to look like this again. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments