NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Sunday 30 December 2018

Marriage Really Scares Me – Uti Nwachukwu

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Actor, TV presenter and model, Uti Nwachukwu, speaks to Joy Marcus on his career, marriage and other issues

How did you come into the entertainment industry?

As a Big Brother Africa star, a lot of doors were opened to me. Inasmuch as I didn’t win the BBA 3, it still gave me leverage in the entertainment industry. I have not always had interest in acting because my first love was music; so, I always wanted to be a music star. Acting and hosting events came naturally to me, and I was doing it while in school. As for acting, I used to mimic a lot of people and my friends told me that I should become an actor.


We hardly see you and Alex Ekubo on red carpets anymore, unlike before when the two of you were inseparable. Did you have a fallout?

Can we move to the next question please? I don’t talk about my personal life in interviews.

Some of your colleagues got married in 2018. When do you intend to settle down?

I don’t know when but when it happens, it happens. With the way people are marrying and getting divorced, one has to think twice before going into it. I have met more unhappy couples than happily married couples in my life. It is really scary because if marriage was such a beautiful thing, why are there many unhappy couples. If you check statistics, most married people are complaining. However, I will get married by God’s grace. I will not marry out of my own understanding. I don’t want to be a divorcee; so, I am taking my time. I am currently working on my patience and tolerance level. I am learning how to live peacefully because I am used to having things my way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments