NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Monday 14 January 2019

Adaeze Yobo Appreciates Her Children’s Nanny

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Footballer's wife, Adaeze Yobo is grateful to her children's Nanny, Edna for taking care of her children.

Penning an appreciation note on her IG page, she wrote;

...when the kid's nanny is back and you begin to shine again 🤣💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
But for real, God bless all the good nannies out there 🤦🏽♀️ it's not easy atall. I fought with my Kids everyday and at some point when they walk past me, i eye them 😏. Waking up 5am everyday wasn't just the issue, its the fact that i have to sit, watch & remind jayden to put each spoon of food in his mouth for almost 2hours before going to school. Oh! Then there's Lexine! small Lexine, she showed me pepper 😭 her bedtime went from 9/10 to 12/1am then she'll ask for 3 different types of food and end up with just milk. i cant explain what i went through for 10days 🤣 I thought of pinching them secretly so madam will not catch me 😐
Thank God Edna is back 🤦🏽♀️ everything is back to normal, I'm ok! the kids are ok. #thanksforNOTasking 😅 Infact, we're back loving each other as you can see. Gloryyyy! 🙌🏽 #earlymorningrant

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments