NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Sunday 13 January 2019

Koko Zaria Discloses Stabbed MC Oluomo Is Fine

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Oluomo's close ally and friend, Koko Zaria has disclosed Mc Oluomo who was stabbed at the APC governorship rally in Lagos is fine and has returned to Oshodi.

Taking to IG page, he wrote; I thank God for all what he has done in our lyf nd oshodi Gud morning all my fans out there here nd abroad God will continue to luv u all nd for enemies just wanna tell you that my boss is back to oshodi nothing happened to him he they kampe for the bad rumours over my boss it a lie all ur rumours are fake olorun ju eda lo nothing do our boss mc oluomo oshodi will be state chairman soon daz his post he is there already nothing can stop him.Still me koko zaria American boy money stop nonsense, Haters nd beefers go nd die.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments