NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Tuesday 29 January 2019

Taraji P Henson In Tears As She Gets A Star On The Hollywood Walk Of Fame... PHOTOS

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
She may have earned one of Hollywood's greatest honors. But family still comes first for Taraji P. Henson. The 48-year-old Oscar nominee got tearful as she was honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk-Of-Fame yesterday.

The high point of the joyous ceremony came when she dedicated the accolade to her grandmother, mother, and son.

She mentioned that she was emotional because her family was there as she explained: 'Everything I do, I work so hard to make them proud.'


Taraji talked about how her 94-year-old grandmother Patsy Ballard has been a fixture on her red carpet appearances like the Emmys.

The Empire star explained that she knows that her grandmother is praying for her and began to tear up as she said: 'I know she never thought that she would live to see this.'

She took some time to gather her thoughts and wipe her tears with tissues as she looked at Patsy in the crowd and said: 'And grandma I hope that you are so proud because this is your legacy.'

Taraji then told a story from childhood in which she found her mother Bernice crying over bills.

She revealed:  'And I made a promise I said "Ma don't you to cry no more. I'm going to be rich one day and I'm going to be famous and I'm going to take care of you.

'So I had a lot to live up to, because you know, I said it so I had to do it.' TEARSSSSSSS...












0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments