NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Wednesday 24 April 2019

Britain's Youngest Accountant Wants To Be A Millionaire By 25

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
A teenager believed to be the UK’s youngest accountant wants to be a millionaire by the age of 25. Ranveer Singh Sandhu, 15, set up his own business at age 12 and already has 10 paying clients.

He says he decided from an early age he had only one desire professionally – to be an accountant.

Now he juggles his burgeoning career alongside his schoolwork.

After spending six months completing his accountancy certificates, the teenager now has 10 young entrepreneur clients who he helps with business advice and managing their finances.


Ranveer, from Croydon, charges £12 to £15 per hour for his services and hopes to spend the £3,000 he has already made over the last three years on a holiday.

Year 10 GCSE student Ranveer, who has three sisters, said: “I have always known what I wanted to do – I decided when I wanted to be an accountant was when I was 12 years old.

“It isn’t that hard juggling school and my business, I haven’t had that much stress.

“My clients are surprised when they find out my age, but my friends find what I do quite inspiring.

“Everyone loves what I do and people are very supportive of my business – my parents are impressed with how far I have come and how I have managed to do this all on my own.

“My plan for the future is to become a millionaire and expand my business.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments