NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Wednesday 17 April 2019

Chrissy Teigen Claps Back At Twitter Troll Who Called Her 'Chubby'

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
There's a reason she's been dubbed as the Queen of clapbacks.

And Chrissy Teigen sure made that reason known when she took to Twitter to hit back at a troll who called her 'chubby' and a 'fatty' on Monday.

The 33-year-old kindly told the hater to bugger off before confessing his words didn't affect her as she 'doesn't care about her weight'. 

'Tiegan likes to attack people, so i'm attacking her weight, chubby needs to get to the gym,' wrote a troll named Jose.

And it wasn't long until Chrissy put him in his place.

'I hate to say this but... you are not a small person? also I don't care about my weight sooooo this does not hurt.'

And it's not the first time Chrissy has found herself having to defend her weight. 

Taking to the social media late last month, she revealed she was 20lbs heavier than before she was pregnant with youngest child, Miles, 11-months, and was not looking to lose the weight.
 
'"how do you eat like this??" - basically I am 20 pounds heavier than I was before miles,' she began. 
'he's 10 months old, I never lost the last bit because I just love food too much. Just coming to terms with my new normal, when I had this certain number for so long!'



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments