NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Wednesday 24 April 2019

I Give You All Of Me! Daniel Ademinokan Dedicates Self To Stella Damasus On Her Birthday

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Today is Stella Damasus birthday and her partner, Daniel Ademinkan, Doris Simeon’s ex husband, says he is giving her all of himself.

Daniel and Stella’s love shocked the industry when they started out, but today, they have been left alone, lol. So many of Doris’ friendS, including world famous, Toyin Abraham, called Stella out. YES SHE DID AND YOU CAN’T BLAME HER, lol. But today, they have left her, oh I mean left them to be. Below is Daniel’s birthday note to Stella. Oh by the way, you will think they just met yesterday. Or is it just for the gram? Whatever, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

''How can I describe you? My love, My baby, my heartbeat, my soulmate, my queen, my partner, my best friend, my lover, my prayer partner, my personal table-shaker, my co-plantain lover, my right hand.


Happy Birthday to you @stelladamasus.
Your presence lights up every room. Your smile is infectious. May your light continue to shine bright and may the joy in your heart never cease. This is YOUR YEAR OF FRUITION.
I love you now and always boo and today - I give you aaaaaaallllll of me
I love you Boo Boo Kitty

#HappyBirthday #StellaDamasus''

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments