NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Wednesday 24 April 2019

My Love Life Is Dead! I’m Not Dating Anyone- Victoria Kimani

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Victoria Kimani has spoken about her love life saying it is dead and she is not dating anyone at the moment. Kimani who recently trended after che dedicated her fvckyou cover to Tiwa Savage and Ycee, says she is ready to settle down, but there’s no man. What more? She is scared of being a single mom and so she is ready to wait till she finds the right guy who would wife her and yo! They raise a family together.

“My love life is dead, I’m not dating anyone. There is someone I want to date, but you know I don’t really think he wants to date me. I think I go for the wrong kind of guys, I think I go for like bad boys and that’s not good,” she said.

Going further, she added; “Now I do want to settle down and have babies but I really need to be with the right person, because my worst fear is to be a single mom.

I would like my child to grow up with mom and dad at home. So I’m willing to take my time, rather than rush and have someone’s baby and then he doesn’t want to be with me because then I will go crazy.”

She also spoke about the qualities she looks forward to in a man

“He got to have swag, successful, he needs to look good, have a little bit of money, you can’t just be broke, I’m sorry. He has to have a vision, a business mind because mine isn’t that great”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments