NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Tuesday 23 April 2019

Photos: Jim Iyke Is Crazy About His Second Son

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Jim iyke is crazy over his second son. Jim who few years ago welcomed his first son from a white lady now has another son, whom sources say came from another woman, this time, a black woman.

What we however know is that Jim is crazy about this one. He only just announced his birth to the world, and now Jim is going everywhere with him. His latest write up about his son, shows how crazy he is about him. Read and be the judge, lol.


''Took my guy shopping to upgrade his fly. Then right in the middle of the mall the dam broke. My guy decided to disgrace our entire lineage screaming for food on top of his still forming lungs. For the sake of peace I pulled out a warm bottle and did the needful.
Then my guy decided to do number 1 and 2 simultaneously.
The shopping spree came to an abrupt end. Now my guy is smiling and I'm boning.
My guy is his father's son no doubt. He does what he wants to do, whenever and however he wants to. period. Smh! Does anybody have an app that can expedite potty training abeg? 🙆♂️🤨😂💪😏🤪😂
#HARVPAPA #GLADYSBOI #TKPAPA #JJDAD #JJCHRONICLES''

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments