NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Thursday 25 April 2019

The Yahoo Yahoo Debate! Burna Boy Wades In

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Burna Boy is the latest celebrity to wade in on the yahoo yahoo debate. Simi had condemned the act, and even warned yahoo boys to stay off her music.

That didn’t go down well with Naira Marley who said Yahoo Yahoo (internet fraudsters) was cool. Shocking as it may be, he also got support from well known celebrities. But Burna is off a different school, you can say he belongs to the same lane as Simi. Addressing young Nigerians on social media, Burna begged that we get our priorities RIGHT!

‘’ Nigeria my country. Please. Let us get our priorities straight. I want my children and grandchildren to see Nigeria the way We see the Western World. We die Everyday at the hands of Police


. We are robbed of our rights as human beings daily, our recycled Leaders don’t give a Fuck about us. We have real issues that we need to channel our Energy to. I’m begging you! Please!Let us Save ourselves. I don’t even like the Internet because it makes me feel a lot of hopelessness for my people. We are Kings and queens, originators and creators, gods on earth! Let’s Stop bullshitting here please!!’’


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments