NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Monday 27 May 2019

Iyabo Ojo is making me feel suicidal, Kemi Olunloyo drops yet another one

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Kemi Olunloyo is again calling out Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo, saying she is making her feel suicidal and ever since her ordeal she has not been herself. Kemi made this known on social media writing;

‘’#IyaboOjo caused me to suffer helplessness, guilt, shame, self-blame for being an investigative journalist helping people, feeling shut-down, dissociated, avoiding people, places or situations, quick to anger and moodiness or irritability, fearfulness, Nightmares/Reliving the trauma, startle response when I hear loud noises or unexpected situations, Anxiety or Depression.
I have social relationship difficulties, difficulty with short-term memory and a lost sense of purpose and a bereaved sense of self.
This is why I have SUICIDAL thoughts to END IT with no money to treat. Imagine no meds work except a sedative that makes my eyes sleep15 hrs/daily side effect blinking 150 X/min.
My GOD IS AWAKE.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments