NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Monday 27 May 2019

Photos: Starquest 2011 winner B'Dash hosts pool party for her twins first birthday

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
It was a joyful moment as the 2011 winner of Starquest, B’Dash hosted her twins 1-year old party at a pool. De Rembrandt hotel Ikeja, Lagos was the venue of the party.

According to their mother Beauty Peters Ekwuelechi known as B'Dash "I am so grateful to God for sustaining my marriage throughout the 1 year of nursing my twins; bcos a lot of celebrities and non-celebrities marriages has crashed due to postpartum fatigue and depression unknowingly to them: but here we are my boys are growing; also I will advise that men should support their wives after giving birth to maintain a peaceful and happy home"






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments