NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Wednesday 31 July 2019

Tunde Obe celebrates wife, Wunmi as she turns 50

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
In the wake of a society filled with divorce and single parenthood, the enviable union of Tunde and Wunmi Obe (T.W.O) has been going strong since 1998.

Tunde celebrates his wife, Wunmi with a lovely note to her as she turned 50 today. The father of 3 will also be 50 next month, so it’s double celebration for the lovebirds. Read the romantic message below…

‘Happy 50th Birthday to the LOML! My golden girl @ 50.. I met u when u were 19 & I've watched u blossom into our matriarch.. I'm super proud of the woman u have become.. I love u more than words can say, sweetheart.. Enjoy your special day! ‘

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments