NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Wednesday 2 October 2019

Layole Oyatogun wins LA MODE's award for Most Fashionable Female Celebrity (photos)

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Media girl and actress Layole Oyatogun is the most fashionable female celebrity in Nigeria according to LA MODE magazine' awards.

Posing with her newly won award and thanking all those that voted and styled her in the past, the excited actress wrote;


''YES!!! We won! Thank you all! I’m grateful!! This means sooo much to me! A big thank you to @lamodemag for creating a platform to celebrate us, to all the designers I have worked with over the years God bless you all @ericamoorebrand @trishocouture @zhenawoman @moofadesigns @nonnistics @houseofkosagh @tiannahsplacempire Thank you!
@glambydami @flawlessfacesbyjane @leevenchybrand @ajeimages thank you for all way working with me! Friends, family and fans who spent their hard end money to vote, I say God bless you all! For making me the Most Fashionable Female Celebrity! ❤️❤️❤️''

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments