NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Wednesday 2 May 2018

Glamorous Granny Without Single Grey Hair Or Stretch Marks Shares Her Age-Defying Secret

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
A glamorous granny competing with teens in beauty contests claims the secret to youthful looks is avoiding plastic and living without chemicals - despite having a boob job.

Gina Stewart is regularly mistaken for a woman half her age but the single mum-of-four and grandma-of-one is actually 47.

Previously Gina claimed to have never had botox but now admits she had it once and fillers twice, but the effects have since worn off.

Gina, from the Gold Coast, Australia knocked scores of much younger women out of the running for the coveted ‘Miss Maxim’ crown.


And now she's opened up about her lifestyle with tips to help others.
Gina claims her age-defying looks are down to the lack of chemicals in her life.

She claims she never drinks out of plastic bottles or eats from plastic Tupperware to keep herself young.

Mum to James, 27, Casey, 25, Cody, 22 and Summer, 4 and is nana to James’ 10-month-old daughter, Gina said: “Being as natural as I can, inside and out, is what I believe has kept me looking so young.

“I stay away from all forms of plastic as much as I possibly can.

“I will never drink out of a plastic water bottle or eat out of plastic Tupperware contains because of all the chemicals.

“I won’t ever use plastic wrap to cover up my food either. It’s not good for you.
“While it is impossible to avoid all chemicals, I'm learning to eliminate them as much as possible.

“It can be easy to look after yourself as naturally as possible by eating plant-based products and foods that are inexpensive.

“I’ve also never drank coffee my entire life.

“My mother always told me it was bad for you, and it was probably the only advice I’ve ever taken from her.

“I stay away from all kinds of alcohol, and I don’t smoke.

“I also try and have at least two or three litres of alkaline water a day, but I avoid tap water.
While many women find themselves splurging on high-end skincare products that promise to reverse the aging process, stunning Gina says the secret to looking younger is keeping it simple.

She said the best decision she ever made was to completely eradicate all chemicals from every facet of her life, and says it’s her top tip for looking 20 years younger.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments