NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Friday 4 May 2018

'I Went From Man To Maneater': Woman Claims She Has Slept With 2,000 Men After Gender Surgery

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
A woman has joked she has gone from 'man to maneater' after claiming to have slept with 2,000 men after gender reassignment surgery.

Crystal Warren, 48, from Brighton, said she is 'making up for lost time' and has no plans on slowing down with hopes to reach 3,000 notches on her bedpost before she turns 50.

The part-time model, who was born male, admits that most of her conquests don’t know about her past.

She says: "I have sex with a different man most nights of the week. But I always have safe sex and I can’t fall pregnant so what’s the harm?


"In the 14 years since my surgery I’ve had sex with at least 2,000 men and I don’t plan on slowing down. I fact I want to sleep with more men. I love it, I can’t get enough. "Usually the sex is casual so I don’t get the opportunity to explain about my past and why should I ?

"I doubt many women disclose their health and surgical history before going to bed with a man they fancy and who fancies them. I’m a woman now and that’s what matters.

"When I was in a male body, I wouldn’t have been judged with lots of sex, so why should now I have a female body."

Crystal admits she once had sex with NINE men in the same night once.

She says: "I’m not ashamed. I’m proud. After years of hating my body, I truly love showing it off and enjoying it and men seem to enjoy it too.

"I’ve been accused of being a prostitute or running a brothel but nothing could be further from the truth. I just love sex. I spent years avoiding it because I was so uncomfortable with my body, but not anymore."

Crystal – who was born Christopher Snowden – says she knew from an early age she was trapped in the wrong body.

She started dressing up in her mum’s clothes aged 14 in secret. By the time she was 20 she knew she should have been born a woman and started dressing up in public.

She says: "I had sex with men, but I knew I was not gay, I knew I needed the body I should have had at birth and decided to transition."

In August 2001 she started taking hormones in preparation for gender surgery.
She says: "Some friends felt I should tell them I was transgender woman but I couldn’t see why ? I’d always been a woman, just in the wrong body, now I was a woman in the right body so what did it matter?

By 2012 she’d slept with 1,000 people but says her appetite for sex was still growing.

She said: "I called myself a sex addict but its not an addict I want to beat.

"To me having so much sex is my way of celebrating what I should have been doing my whole life had I not been born in the wrong body.
"Having lived in both bodies I can tell you that still very much exists, bit not with me.

"And it’s nothing to do with me having a ‘so called male sex drive’ because my sex drive is much higher now than it ever was in a male body.

"Sex as a woman is amazing and I plan on having as much as I can. It’s that simple."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments