NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Tuesday 21 August 2018

Demolition: Ayefele Weeps As He Addresses The Press

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Yinka Ayefele, Monday evening had a press conference at his demolished N800m Music House which housed his radio station, Freshfm. During the conference, he shed tears and told journalists how his wife was with the State Governor till 3:00am early Sunday morning before bulldozers were brought few hours after to demolish the building. The singer said he would have been there as well, but was on his sick bed. Reading his press statement titled “Governor Ajimobi and the Sunday breakfast disaster”, while slightly weeping, said;

 “I am sad that all I laboured for for almost twenty years had been pulled down.

“Let me also bring to your notice that that my wife was with the governor till around 3.00 a.m on Saturday. She was able to meet the governor and he assured her that the building will not be demolished and as an assurance, when she was leaving, the governor gave her $1,000”.


Ayefele revealed further that, “I am so sad that all my sweat had been pulled down. I am handicapped, and I work round the clock to ensure that I did not beg. My vision was to put in place an edifice that will house radio and television stations. I paid beyond normal charges to get the approval for the building. I was shocked when they said I don’t have necessary papers”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments