NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Monday 13 August 2018

Lol Seun Kuti Opts Out Of Gucci Gang

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Lol, alot of people will agree with Seun Kuti, but as a woman, I CAN NEVER, NEVER agree with him, no NEVER!😁😁😁

Yeah, deep down, something says you know Seun  is right, but as a woman, you just want to give your kids the BEST if you have any! You just go damn it, I work hard, it's FINE! LOL.

So Seun got on IG to lament his daughter has outgrown a very expensive dress he bought her, and feels kids don't need expensive clothes because they grow so fast. Opting out of Gucci gang, Seun wrote...

"I remember this day very vividly. Never buying expensive clothes for my kids. Can’t tell u how much I bought that effing dress she’s wearing. These brands are sucking the life out of black people!! The attachment to the ‘brand’ and ‘branding’ still has the same effect as slavery trust me. Gucci gang naaaah more like Gucci’s slave. Well back to my personal rant. Now I asked @chefyeide for it and she says. Haba she is four now she can’t fit in it anymore, whaaaaaaat really? For that price this dress should grow with @adarakuti if that’s not the case GET THE SAX.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments