NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Wednesday 15 August 2018

Omoni Oboli, Uche Jombo, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Jet To Dubai [Photo]

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Nollywood hotties and gang, yes, they have been a gang lately, after they all stared in a movie have just landed in Dubai. We don’t know if it’s all strictly for fun, but we are sure they will chip in work. While telling their fans their next move, Omoni posted a photo of them together and wrote;

‘’Yayyyyyyyy can finally announce that I’m off to Dubai with my besties 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻 I have been to Dubai a few times with my family (Its my kids favorite vacation city) but a girls trip is a trip to end all trips! 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻 #FantasticFour #MySquad #DubaiGirlsTrip #AfricaGirlsTrip Girls trips are the best trips! Ahhhh the gist! You don’t wanna know! Can’t wait to shop and party and just let my hair down with all the fun places in Dubai! Fine girls like us...Dubai go hear something!!!’’


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments