NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Thursday 16 August 2018

There’s More To Moses’ Retirement - Amiesimaka

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Former Nigeria international Adokiye Amiesimaka has called on football authorities to find out if there was more to Moses retirement at 27 than the reason he gave which was to concentrate on his club career.

“At 27, Victor Moses should be at the peak of his career. Ronaldo and Messi are in their 30s and are still with their national teams. It means playing for Nigeria was a distraction,” Adokiye said.

Adokiye said he retired from international football at 24. “I left because of the nonchalant, nasty, shoddy manner football officials treated footballers then.

“I was not a professional football because I was a lawyer, it is just that I was naturally endowed with footballing skill. We went to a tour of East and South Africa and I sustained an injury.


When we returned it was like ‘to your tents O Israel’ and I was left to treat myself. And I said to myself, what rubbish. And I quit.”

He was of the opinion that at 27, Moses may have been forced to quit because of issues of that nature that may not be known to the ordinary football fan. “There could be more to it than meets the eye. It is worth finding out. He is still young and can still play for Nigeria,” he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments