NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Tuesday 28 August 2018

TOOR! Lagos PDP Chairman Defects To APC

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Chairman of the Lagos State Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Moshood Salvador, has dumped the opposition party for the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Addressing some party members at his office monday in Lagos, Salvador said the former Deputy National Chairman, Chief Olabode George, frustrated him out of the party.

He said no few than 15,000 party members would move with him to the APC, noting that he could no longer be in the same party with George.

The former Lagos PDP chieftain maintained that George was the problem of the party, stressing that he framed him up over the slain chieftain of the party, Adeniyi Aborishade.

He said: “I am not happy that I am leaving the party. But since they don’t appreciate my efforts, I have to move to where my efforts will be recognised.


“The PDP National Chairman and other party chieftains at the national level have been calling me to discourage me from leaving, but there is no going back. I have to take my people to where they will make progress, so the APC is the only party that can guarantee this.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments