NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Thursday 27 September 2018

Serena Williams Shares Cute Photo Of Daughter Walking

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Serena Williams welcomed her little girl Alexia Olympia into the world one year ago. And on Wednesday the 37-year-old tennis champ shared a photo of her little pride and joy walking down a hallway.

The little wonder is holding onto a tennis ball as she steadies herself with the help of a wall with a floral design.

The caption was emotional. Williams wrote, 'I will always protect you. I will always stand up for you.  'I will always guide you. I will always be with you you. I was put here to be your mom.
'I love you like nothing I’ve ever loved before. I thank Jehovah everyday for you. Your momma.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments