NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Thursday 23 May 2019

Man who grew his hair so long that women even ask if it's a wig reveals vicious abuse he receives (photos)

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
A young man who grew his hair for seven years has been dubbed the "male Rapunzel".

Cristiano Braga, 28, regularly maintains his luscious locks with natural oils, such as aloe vera, avocado, camomile, mint and rosemary, and says women often expressed their envy.

But Cristiano has also been bullied by jealous and even accused of wanting to "turn" women's sexualities.

"There was a time, as my hair grew, I was quite criticised; people called me a woman, broom hair, scarecrow, they would cut my hair, they said I was ugly, weird.

"I get a lot more questions now; the strangest question I got was if I wore a wig, because my hair glowed a lot.

"Whenever someone approaches me on the street, I get a little embarrassed, because the person always draws the attention of others to me, and although it does not seem like it, I do not like to expose myself much," the proud model, from Minas Gerais, Brazil said.

The man, who began starting growing his hair in 2012 for "no real reason", says he is often called Jesus, John Lennon, Jared Leto, Axle Rose, Ariel, Merida, Little Mermaid and Rapunzel, among other personalities and characters.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments