NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Thursday 22 August 2019

Festus Keyamo shows off his new office as he announces leave from Law (photo)

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Aww! It’s going to be a pepper dem thing! Festus Keyamo is officially the Minister of Niger-Delta (State) and he resumed office this morning. While resuming, he shared with us, a photo of his office and announced a short term leave from his law firm to serve his fatherland. Sharing a picture, the honourable Minister wrote;

''Arrived my new office punctually this morning, which is key to motivate the workforce. It is a new challenge which I always wanted to experience. Whilst my law offices continue to run at full throttle with capable hands, I take this short leave of absence to serve my fatherland.''

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments