NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Saturday 14 December 2019

Toni Payne affirms she is still opened to love

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
10 years after her relationship with 9ice packed up, Toni Payne has affirmed she is still opened to love.

She recently took to twitter to mark her 10 years separation from 9ice saying she was thrown out with a one-year old baby, but glad they are both fine now.

''“10 years ago, I was put out on the streets, living in a friend’s hotel with a one-year-old child not knowing what next. 10 years later, we are both doing great, my business is thriving and life is peachy. What doesn’t kill you truly makes you stronger. I’m always grateful. #myDecade”'', she wrote on twitter.


Speaking to Saturday Beats, she noted that she was still open to love. The entertainment personality said, “Aren’t we all? I’m not like 90 years old. Even 90-year-olds get love.”

On the kind of man she likes, she said, “Someone sincere and compassionate. I’m a simple person. Having integrity is also very important to me. Physical qualities are relative. As long as I find him attractive, I’m good. I believe attraction is tied to a person’s character. If your character is good, you can be attractive to someone. I don’t have a preference– career-wise. As long as he is a good person inside, I’m good.”

Refusing to confirm whether she is in a relationship or not, the former artiste manager said, “Maybe. Maybe not.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments