NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Tuesday 10 March 2020

Nottingham Forest owner announces he has coronavirus

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Nottingham Forest majority owner Evangelos Marinakis has stated "the recent virus has visited me" in a statement on his official Instagram page.

The Greek businessman insisted he was now following the advice of doctors regarding self-isolation after contracting coronavirus.

Marinakis said: "The recent virus has "visited" me and I felt obliged to let the public know.

"I feel good as I take all the necessary measures and I discipline to the doctors instructions. I strongly advise all my fellow citizens to do the same. I wish all a quick recovery."


The 52-year-old was in attendance for Forest's last home game against Millwall on Friday, where more than 27,000 fans were present.

He is also the owner of Greek side Olympiakos, and watched them beat Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium in north London less than a fortnight ago.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments