NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Wednesday 20 May 2020

Beyonce’s mom shares hot throwback photo of herself

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Tina Lawson, the mother of American singer, Beyoncé Knowles-Carter has shared a fierce throwback photo of herself when she was 38 posing in an animal print jumpsuit as she laid across a black couch.

Tina, now 66, via her Instagram wrote in her caption: “I am 38 on this photo! Took it on my lunch break from the salon with 6 people under the dryer with wraps, And used to take a couple hours to dry. I still love leopard My Girls used to hate it! That’s why I loved Cookie Lyons so much!

“Yes, I was Cookie Lyons before there was a Cookie Lyons. With my animal prints. @tarajiphenson,” she added.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments