NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Wednesday 30 December 2020

Kate Ferdinand sad because she can't be there for her newborn daughter.. as she needs her body to heal

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Kate Ferdinand has revealed she has been sobbing with guilt over not being able to feed or change baby Cree.

Following a traumatic birth that ended in an emergency caesarean section, the new mum has been forced to take it easy as much as possible while her body recovers from the major abdominal surgery.

But Kate hasn't found this easy, saying that despite been filled with "overwhelming happiness" she has also been overwhelmed by "tears and emotions".

The 29-year-old explained on Instagram : "After having an emergency c section, and a bit of a traumatic birth I’ve been completely wiped out. The happiness has been overwhelming but so have the tears and emotions.

"I've felt like I can't do what I’m meant to be doing with Cree as I haven’t been able to change or feed him consistently which has had me feeling all types of guilt, for Cree, Rio & that I can’t be doing what I normally do for the kids. It’s a whirlwind I just wasn’t expecting ... but at the same time the most perfect whirlwind."

Along with her newborn, Kate has been a step-mother to husband Rio Ferdinand's three children Lorenz, 14, Tate, 12, and Tia, nine since the pair tied the knot in 2019.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments