NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Wednesday 30 December 2020

Kemi Olunloyo to pause on digital journalism in 2021, as she takes one year medical leave

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Believe aunty Kemi at your own peril, lol.

So the self-acclaimed investigative journalist, announced yesterday on social media that she would be taking a break from digital journalism.

She said she will however be available for her real fans who would want to send her a DM, but only on Instagram.

Kemi said she was taking a break to go on one year medical leave.

Disclosing this, she wrote; “Tomorrow DECEMBER 30th 2020, I end my career as a Digital Journalist. I’ll be taking off on a one-year medical leave. Be Good in 2021 and feel free to say hello in my INSTAGRAM DM Only. I have opened it for my real fans. Thanks 4 the past 8 years in Nigeria. Check fleets weekly.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments