NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Monday 3 September 2018

Laide Bakare Celebrates Daughter's 10th Birthday

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Actress laide Bakare has taken to social media to  celebrate her daughter, Simi on her 10th birthday today.

Sharing beautiful photos, the proud mum captioned one of the images; EXACTLY THIS DAY 2008 , you came into my world 🌎 and Boom 💥 EVERYTHING CHANGED FOR DA BEST, As a first Time MUM , I couldn’t take my eyes 👀 off you for some days because you were and still very adorable and fresh 😀🙏💪 I MEAN IT, WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ME BECAUSE EVERY STEP I TAKE IS COMMONLY FOR YOUR HAPPINESS NOW AND FOREVER, HOOOO SIMIY !!!!!!!! , I LOVE YOU SO MUCH 💋💋 HAPPY 10th BIRTHDAY 🍰 MY FIRST FRUIT









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments