NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Tuesday 27 August 2019

Toyin Abraham's hubby celebrates mum & wife’s mum

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Toyin Abraham husband, Ajeyemi Kolawole has taking to his instagram page to celebrate his mother and Toyin’s mum to appreciate them for their prayers and support.Sharing the above photo, Kola wrote;

''If you call me husband of the old women I won’t deny it.😂😅🤣😂It’s a blessing to have these great mothers, the fact that you pray for me always a-sure me victory all the time.Just like the moon and the sun they are worth more than gold, they are very prayerful women,women of substance, very strong women of dignity, they are so blessed their beauty are evidence. Thank God you belong to me. May you live long in good health to eat and enjoy the fruit of all you have labour and prayed for. Using my mothers as a point of contact to every one saying Amen wholeheartedly, may all our mothers live long to enjoy the fruit of their labour in Jesus name Amen''.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments