NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Sunday 1 December 2019

I'm yet to make money from Nollywood - Dayo Amusa

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Dayo Amusa has shocked her fans when she said she is yet to make money from Nollywood and implies the cars and wealth she flaunts were gotten from other businesses.

Dayo made this known in an interview with The Sun. She said;

“I do a lot of things that generate money for me. I have always done business even before I came into Nollywood and I am still in business. I came into Nollywood as an actress before becoming a movie producer and to date, I have shot 12 movies and still counting. Truth be told, I have not made money from Nollywood yet. After 12 movies I have not made the kind of money that I should make but I know I will make it. You see, there is a difference between making a huge profit and then, just getting your money back on your investment. I haven’t broken even" she said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments