NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Friday 13 December 2019

Sarah Ferguson compares herself to 'fabulous' Meghan

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Sarah Ferguson likened herself to Meghan Markle while praising her nephew's wife for being "modern and fabulous".

The Duchess of York spoke about the former actress during an interview with Vogue Arabia , saying she "knows what Meghan is going through" because she has been in her shoes.

However she admitted that she won't give Meghan advice, claiming that it's always taken out of context.

She said: "It must be hard for Meghan, and I can relate to her.


"I believe she's modern and fabulous. She was famous before. She is great. Why can't Meghan be great? Why can't she be celebrated?

"I tend not to give advice because it is taken out of context, but I have been in Meghan’s shoes, and I still am.

"There’s always a twist of negativity and it just gets so sad and tiring; it’s hard and mean. I abhor bullying and I feel desperately sorry for the pain they must be going through because I’ve been through it."

Asked how she dealt with the negativity reports, Sarah admitted she "self-sabotaged" and "didn't think of the ramifications" of what she did.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments