NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Wednesday 29 April 2020

Comedian The Cute Abiola gets a car gift from man he has never met before on his birthday [photos]

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Comedian The Cute Abiola got the best birthday gift ever today. Indeed talent do fetch one out -- well, if you are hardworking too.

The young comedian who became famous via his Instagram skits, turned a year older today and to his greatest surprise, he got an SUV gift from a fan who usually encourages him.

Sharing the beautiful news, Biola says he has never met the good Samaritan, but only talks to him.

Lol, so what are you going to say now? He used yansh to collect it? LOL. Work hard and pray! God will favour you. Big congrats to him! Plus what he said below... Omo olomo, he couldn't keep calm.



“I don’t even know what I have done to deserve this from you boss I never even set my eyes on you before in my life and you did this for me. You only motivated me back then in 2015. I don’t even know if this is a dream. Haaaa! MY LIFE thanks so much. I don’t even know how to thank you. THANKS TO ALL MY FANSMILLY. your support motivates me always and I will always do more”, he wrote.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments