NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Friday 25 December 2020

Crossover services must not violate 12am COVID-19 curfew, Sanwo-Olu warns

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu has warned Church leaders not to violate the 12am to 4am COVID-19 curfew declared by the Federal Government as they prepare for their Crossover services.

Sanwo-Olu, who address Lagosians for the first time after overcoming COVID-19 in Marina, Lagos on Thursday appealed to Lagosians to hold their prayers at home.

He said church leaders must been mindful that there is a 12am to 4am curfew nationwide and that it must not be violated in holding Crossover services in various churches.

The governor said COVID-19 is real and that people should not joke with it, adding that he was lucky to have been brought down by a mild symptoms of the virus.

“I am equally grateful to the medical personnel who have cared for me over the last two weeks, since my COVID-19 diagnosis; and to you the good people of Lagos State for your well wishes and prayers regarding my health.

I spent 14 days in isolation, experiencing mostly moderate symptoms. It was an experience I am very glad to have put behind me. I received very dedicated and competent care from the Lagos State COVID-19 Treatment Team, and I am extremely proud of the work that they do. They are a big part of the success story of the Lagos State COVID-19 Response.

“I was fortunate to have had a relatively moderate COVID-19 experience. About one in every ten persons who contracts the disease in Lagos State is not so lucky; they have to go into intensive care, and some of them do not make it out alive. For this reason, my gratitude is deep and profuse,” he said.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments