NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Friday 23 April 2021

It appears ladies have more uncles than guys - Shehu Sani

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Uncle Shehu Sani is a complete ''agbaya'', lmao.

So the former Senator who represented Kaduna Central randomly took to twitter to talk about how ladies have more uncles than guys.

According to Shehu Sani, ladies always have an uncle from mother’s side, uncle from father’s side and distant uncle. 

He tweeted; 

''I may be wrong,but it appears ladies have more uncles than guys.

Uncle from my mother’s side.Uncle from my father’s side.Distant uncle...'' 

LMAO But guys are also now having my sisters o, ''she is my cousin, she is my mom's younger sister, she is my distant aunt'', meanwhile..... lol.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments