NEWS CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT FASHION HEALTH HOOK UP LEAKED LIFESTYLE MUSIC RELATIONSHIP VIDEOS

Tuesday 28 January 2020

Jaden Smith calls Tyler, the Creator his 'boyfriend' after rapper wins first Grammy Award

Get Best Daily Health Tips Here
Jaden Smith called Tyler, the Creator his 'boyfriend' as he gave the rapper a shout-out following his Grammy win on Sunday.

'My Boyfriend Just Won A Grammy,' Smith wrote in an eye-catching tweet, gaining 325,9000 likes and more than 40k retweets.

While Smith doesn't use an exact name, this would not be the first time he's used the affectionate term to describe the I Think performer before.

'I just want to say Tyler, the Creator is the best friend in the world and I love him so f**king much,' he shouted into the microphone at the time. 'And I want to tell you guys something. I want to tell you. Tyler doesn't want to say, but Tyler's my mother f**king boyfriend, and he's been my mother f**king boyfriend my whole f**king life. Tyler, the Creator is my f**king boyfriend. It's true.'




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments